(autumn 2012 & 2013) Introduction to programming via Python
- PLIN019 (spring) Machine translation
- PLIN028 (autumn) Computer typesetting
- IB001 (autumn 2010 & 2011) Introduction into programming (C language)
- VH_760 (spring 2011) Electronic documents for musicologists (LaTeX, LilyPond)
- Workshop at Baldovec (autumns 2012 & 2013)
- Workshop at Prudká (Sep 2014)
- Babitas (Czechitas in Babice), Python for beginners
- Various workshops for journalists, linguists, lexicographers, ...
Research / development
- Google Scholar profile
- List of publications
- LinkedIn profile
- github page
- Academic profile at MU
- Natural language processing
- various projects at NLP Centre,
- language modelling (my dissertation)
- Corpus linguistics
- Baisa is Oman currency (1/100 of Omani rial).
- B-AIS-A are names of tones in Czech music nomenclature so it can be played
like Bach's name.
- All people with surname Baisa in Czech Republic are my close relatives.
- I am a vegetarian, atheist, liberal, pacifist, evolutionist, doctor of philosophy and married.
- I listen Bach a lot, don't read fiction and like sitting at a bonfire.
- Friends call me Vítek or Ďábel (nickname from Scouts).
- How I look like