Research / development
- Google Scholar profile
- List of publications
- LinkedIn profile
- github (not updated for a while)
- Academic profile at MU
- Natural language processing
- various projects at NLP Centre,
- language modelling (my dissertation)
- Corpus linguistics
- Hobby programming (mapa bankrotů,
VersaText, passive house dashboard, ...)
- I work on Linux platforms (Fedora, Ubuntu). I use Vim a lot.
- IB111 Introduction to programming via Python (autumn 2012 & 2013)
- PLIN019 Machine translation (every spring)
- PLIN028 Computer typesetting (every autumn)
- IB001 Introduction into programming (C lang, autumn 2010 & 2011)
- VH_760 Electronic documents for musicologists (LaTeX, LilyPond, spring 2011)
- various workshops for journalists, linguists, lexicographers, friends, ...
- Baisa is Oman currency (1/100 of Omani rial).
- B-AIS-A are names of tones in Czech music nomenclature so it can be played
like Bach's name.
- All people with surname Baisa in Czech Republic are my close relatives.
- I am a vegetarian, atheist, liberal, pacifist, doctor of philosophy and married.
- I listen to Bach a lot, read only in English and like sitting at a bonfire.
- Friends call me Vítek or Ďábel (nickname from Scouts from 90s).
- How I looked like in 2012